Thursday, March 09, 2006

everyone says i'm paranoid.

A new post full of old things, lovely things. First off, a song. This post's titular song.

Apartment-Everyone Says I'm Paranoid.

I'm thinking about putting up every song I quote from in these posts. Let me know if yr. down. Feed-back is needed. (Also, any requests will be met. If you like something you hear me play or want to hear something that I've been raving about, let me know, I'll throw it up like chips in Vegas.)

+

Anyways, I am bored and there won't be new pictures to put up until at least Friday.

So...I have decided to compile a list of everyone who (possibly) checks this site. A gift to you all.

Rule(s):

1. Only 1-2 picture(s) of each person (some people have a lot of cool pictures, some only have one. If you think that this is unfair/not cool, stop being such a pain in the ass when I'm trying to take a picture of you.)

2. All comments to be taken with a grain of salt. (Unless I say something nice. Those things I say sincerely.)

3. Alphabetical order. To keep things fair.

Now, out of the races and onto the tracks:

Ashley

Lucille Ball was not a natural red head. I'm not entirely sure that Ashley is either, but you know what? I'm more down with Ashley. [Even though Ashley is not fukcing with The Luci-Desi Comedy Hour or Heres Lucy. Those two were too dope.]



I'm very un-worthy of photographing Ashley. I'll get better. I promise.

+

Asia.

Sometimes Asia looks like Kanye West in The College Dropout era meets Linda Blair in The Exorcist...



...and sometimes, I'll be naming photos and my mom will walk by and look at them and say "Who is that? She's so pretty." I guess Asia's versatile like that.

+

Ben

Ben is British. Ben loves James Bond. Ben is on an eternal search for cornbread. Ben misses Graham (see below.) Ben is awesome. That's all I really know. You should quiver in his presence.

+

Bob

Bob is a strange one. OK, you know what, he's not. Bob likes (loves?) to drink.

I wish there was more to say, but really, he's just a big fucking drunk.

+

Casey

Casey is now emo. But before she was, she was a tinyfoxyspeedball. But she's gone now, so enjoy this photo-journalistic evidence of her once non-lame existence.

+

Celine

Celine is striaght up foxy. There is nothing she can do to help it. She was born that way. I will one day buy her parents an Asians Do It Better shirt. [Ed. note-I won't ruin this compostiton by bringing up her severe drinking problem though. The red cup says enough.]

+

Cristian.

Christian...is a...lothario/broseph/cassanova/slut/Canadian/playboy/good kisser (I heard that third hand)/smelly/whore/loverboy/poet/diva/Jinlu's crush?/a good picture always waiting to happen/philospher/hobo/sore loser at knuckles/wino/drunk Guido/drunken social butterfly. And most importantly a non-waster of moments. Mad in-jokes on that one, but whatever, he appreciates.


+

Elena

Huh? Who the fuck is Elena? And why is she on my computer so damn much? And what the fuck is up with the peace signs? Fucking hippy scum. Whatever.


Sometimes (like, whenever she gets the chance apparently) this Elena chick comes over to eat at my house. When I talk to my mother after these secret dinner meetings, sometimes she'll say "When are you going to find a nice girlfriend, someone who looks like Elena?" I just look at her and say "WHO THE FUCK IS ELENA AND HOW & WHY DOES EVERYBODY KNOW HER?!?!?!?!?!"

+

Garrett + Grahamgrahamgraham

They roll together a lot. They're hot. They dance. Enough said already, I know you just want to look anyways.


+

Ians

There were two of these fucking guys. Can you believe it? Whatever. I have like 800,000,000,000 pictures of Drunk Ian. Spider-Man Ian is getting up there too. Ians like to be photographed. Word.

+

Jake

Jake is the reason why I will steal a phrase that I saw on another site.

Bromance.

+

Jenna

Jenna needs to worry less.

+

Kristin

I been all around this great big world

And I seen all kinds of girls

Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the states

Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be California I wish they all could be California I wish they all could be California girls...

[Ed. note-I believe that Kristin is a fugitive. Therefore, se never wants her picture taken. So instead or her lovely smile, I offer her shoe with a heart stuck to it. I do believe it's been on this site before, but it is one of my favorite photos that I've taken. So it goes up.]

+

Monet

OK, so I sometimes hang out with Monet. Just us, no one else. And can you believe that in those times I've nevet taken one picture of her? I can't be fucking serious.

Anyway, I only have pictures of Monet sleeping or from a stupid angle so, I will opt for a non-weird angle that is instead blurry. Lame? A little. Better than some creepy/odd/unflattering angle? I'd hope so.

So so sorry Monet. (But, you know, not that sorry because you didn't know "Girlfirend In a Coma.")

+

Ted

Fittingly enough we finish off with the man, the myth, the enigma, the legend, the incomprable Stenson. He's a dish. I wish that I could think of something more creative, but honestly this post has taken waaaaaay too fucking long to make.


____________________________________________________________________________________

Wow. That escalated quickly. I shouldn't post again for like a month.

OK, so there it goes. See you Friday.

Complaints should be placed in the comments or anywhere else you can find me.


1 comment:

button and zip said...

non-lame, pfffffffffff!