Tuesday, March 07, 2006

all in the name of what, we're not sure.

There was supposed to be an all night jam on Saturday. But due to reckless self indulgence by some (whom shall remain nameless), we all got home by 3:30 or so. Laaaame.

Also, to all the people I might have been shitty to on Saturday (pretty much everyone pictured here) I have to apologize from the very bottom of my heart. I was in a foul mood, and I didn't mean to be such a bore/drag/bonerkill. I extend a huge, loud "Private Eyes" clap-sing-double clap to you all.

[Also-I am very sorry for this post looking like the Ted & Elena Comedy Hour. They just so happened to be in, like 3/4 of the pictures. They're attention vultures/dancefloor killers like that.]

It's a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyes:


Spot the Creeper!

+p.s.

There's supposedly another party in Brookyn this Friday. (Don't worry, not at Pat & Adam's. Christian's lovely friends. Pictures of the last party there on the second half of this page.) So everybody needs to go so there can be more pictures here.


No comments: