Tuesday, December 20, 2005

heart of snow.




More shit to make you want to come back to the city, out-of-town students.
From last Thursday at Sean's shoot

So Sean shot some scenes for his Semester 1 on Thursday. I didn't have anything to do so I dropped by SOHO to see how the other section in action.

It was fucking freezing.



Christian was there.


So was Mel, she and I were the on-set photographers.


We took pictures of Sean directing and everyone being cold.








Ted had to do stunts. Very rad.


Alex is from Puerto Rico, so I know he had to be exceptionally freezing. But he kept his (no pun intended) cool.


It started snowing.


So we all went back to Sean's to thaw out with some cocoa.

Alex hit us with some rad right handed-on-a-lefty guitar action.


Paul and Josh warmed up and got ready to shoot some more, while Mel just read the new Vice. Alex conntinued to jam.



+After I left Sean's, I headed over to NYU to hang out with the GS.

Wow, did they get high. Pictures up soon, Travel safe kids.

No comments: