Friday, July 28, 2006

love vigilantes.

A couple of these are from before I left. The rest...are not. Randoms!

A lot of love songs lately. Why?


53rd & 3rd (not a love song):

See, this one's ironic. Drug Free School Zone. Get it? They are selling...right underneath the...oh, you get it!

This one reminds me of that Pink Floyd album cover. (This one)

What I could spell with the fridge magnets at my aunt's crib. I wonder if it's still there.

I went to the Southstreet Seaport. It was sort of boring. Good people watching spot, though.

Oooh, good Long Island Ice Teas, too. Maybe, too good even. Faded photos 2x.

I was thrashed, but I swear I didn't do this.

Bro`ing out at the Park Slope situation.

Jake's like a little worker bee now. (Laaaame. Just kidding.)

Oh shit! Ian's back. He was all into Psyche. Not so much for everybody else.

Then it was suddenly the next sunny day and we were chillaxin' with David Johanssen from The MOTHERFUCKING New York Dolls. (cue exited/mindblown face) No big deal. He was just in the T-Mobile store or whatever. The fuck was he doing, copping a Sidekick 3?

Ok, then after that, my sister took me with her to this dinner that she was having with people from her job or whatever. It was pretty rad. All of the (delicious) food & drinks were free. So you know who got faded...

...not my sister, she was rocking the Sprite look the whole night. Laaaaaame.

Then the other day, (Thursday I believe) Errrrrrrrrwin & C. Banks came over for some chillaxage (new word alert!) before Banks skated (no pun intended) to Florida.

I guess skating is sort of like riding a bike. Errrrrs hadn't skated since, like the age of 10 or some shit, but when he saw mine, he was freaking it like nothing. Weird mojo, eh?


This is the one where I make it look like my room has a fly red light. Not the case, ladies. Sorry.

I don't have any photos of it, but we actually made some sizzurp. Like the Three 6 Mafia/Hoston kind. (Minus the cough medicine. Can't go wasting the house supply of Robotussin.) We used: Bacardi Razz, 99 Berries, Sprite and last but certainly not least, Cherry Jolly Ranchers.

I shit you not when I say that the final concoction was dope. So faded by 7:30. This one was taken at around 11 or so. At this point, we were all pretty much out for the count.



+p.s.

New (0ld) stuff should be up sooner than later. I hope.

No comments: