Wednesday, July 26, 2006

away from the snakes.

As most of you know, I was vacationing (is that a real word?) in Florida last month. Here are some pictures from that. Actually, these are all very photo-ey (really not a word. I know.)

We can vacation, you can be my parasol:

On the morning that I left, the moon was out. Strange.

American Airlines. Blows.

Oh, but not my seat. This is New York, btw. Probably somewhere like Bayone or Queens or something.

My attempt to copy those shots from that Nick Zinner book. Actually pretty succesful. I even like that fact that you can see the lens and my checkered shirt.

For the record, my sisters rule at having their pictures taken. They did this the whole trip.

I don't know, but even the clouds and shit in Florida seem a bit...I don't know, um...flamboyant?

I was jamming to this shit like veryday. At least twice. Lovely song.

I win.

Oh shit! DDR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extereme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the alley.

At the neon golf course. For real, Florida is fucking bored.

I don't know (or care) about what anybody else says, this shit was the fucking movie of the year. Hands down!

I have lived in New York all of my life and never ice skated once. So what do I do? Go to where it's 100 degrees everyday and get my Brian Botano on. This was mad fun. Check me out at Roccerfeller (sic? probably) everyday starting in November.

We all went to Key West one weekend. It was not as shitty as the current seaon as the Real World: Key West, thank goodness. (One thing though, get over yourselves, Key West. Key Lime pie is only ok. Fuck. It's in like every store over there. They practically push it down your throat.)

This was at the Holiday Inn we were staying at. That cloud looked like the goddamned Reckoning. I was shook.

My father managed to get tipsy after two screwdrivers. I couldn't help but laugh at him all night.

Elvis documentary I got waaay in to.

They were waaaay into him. (Sidenote-I wonder what they look like now? Did they do this for The Beatles? The Stones perhaps? Hmmm?)

Then I miraculously ended up back in NY. Yaaaaaay!


+p.s.

I'll post something better soon. Random & arty, I think.

No comments: