Saturday, June 10, 2006

that's why you'll always find me in the kitchen at parties.

There was a mini jam at Adam's a long time ago. Here are the pictures. Lots of dancinginginging.


Seal's "Kis From A Rose" is still awesome. Random much?:

Happy Birthday Bob!!! (Sorry I missed the screening.)

It's like photographic maturbation/incest over here.

All of our souls are escaping our bodies, apparently.

Jesus fucking Christ this shit is starting to get all Flowers In the Attic up on here. Yet, much like Flowers In the Attic, I'm not sure if I should be repulsed or aroused.

Along with Ben's Hooters shirt, Adam's 'Party--On/Off' shirt is getting put in the running for bro clothing situation of the century.

Hey look, it's Celine again!

Me: I'm gonna take a picture of your cast Celine.

Celine: Sure.

[I set up the shot]

Ben: No mate, you need to take a shot of that [points the camera to Celine's bum]

Me: Wow Ben, classy. Real classy.


Ben: Do whatever the hell you want now.

Anonymous "pharmacist"

The following are all self explanatory, really. The only thing that you really need to know is, Le Tigre "I'm So Exited," Dolly Parton "Baby, I'm Burning," La Bouche "Be My Lover," Le Tigre "Deceptacon," New Order "Age Of Consent," Joy Division "Love Will Tear Us Apart," Shakira "Hips Don't Lie," David Bowie "Let's Dance," TLC "No Scrubs," The White Stripes "Blue Orchid," The Hives "A Little More You, A Little Less Me" and Christina Aguilera vs. The Strokes.

Melinda going, "Brian change the song, now!" After 50 seconds of every fucking song.

Due to Melinda's ADD, we burned through all of the aforementioned songs in about 20 minutes. Too much, too soon, too fast, to bed.


+p.s.

On June 17th, I'll be leaving New York for a two-week Florida vacation. I have to get all of these photos up by then, so check back soon.

No comments: