Thursday, June 15, 2006

a glue too thick.

Hi, everyone. I was away for a bit. Now I'm back (yaaaaaaaay!)
Before I left I said that I would have another post up, pre-departure. Well, sorry, there was no internet where I was staying.

So without further ado, Ben's going away jam.

Sabbath bloody sabbath:


Graham (officially X-ed, btw) lives in a bourgeois building on Wall St. (well-Beaver St., actually. Not kidding.) So of course that shit has a roof garden.

Asia got thrashed out of a mug. Mug-O-Whiskey, I believe.

You can't seee in this photo, but Alex was rocking the Elder Statesman glass (of whiskey.)

Mike was there! His fitted game was at an all time high.

The man of the (after) hour(s).

"Blah blah blah..." "Something something something..." "Kristen says hi..." drunk dial drunk dial drunk dial.

Dudeseph in the scarf sounded like Sick Boy off of Trainspotting.

Cleavage + whiskey mug = trouble, trouble. (Not really.)

"A boy in the bush is worth two in the hand."

Gansgsta Greazzzzzzzzy!!!!!

It had been raining all day and a little when Alex and i got there, but once we set the tiki lights up, the rain vectored off.

Foxy Celine and the Furious Five. That's what Celine and her girlfriends should go by professionally. By profession, I do mean Ladies of the Night. (Or, hookers, whatever.)

Jam sesh overload.

Then came the point where the (once soothing) Coronas & Heinekens turned me into a shocked-face photo hog. I X-ed myself when I saw them on my camera the next day.

Pensive much? (Well, yeah. He was going back to his hometown after being away for 9 years. I mean months, sorry. I almost thought this was Schindler's List or something.)


Underrated Anchorman quote to finish off a post #1: "...ha...ha...yeah. And the laughter ends."

+p.s.

I have a whole Elena post coming up. She took a lot of really good photos this past year, and (unlike everyone else) she sent me a bunch to showcase. That's the next post. Yiiiipppppppeeee!!!

No comments: