Thursday, May 11, 2006

end of the road.

Did you know that Morrissey has refused to tour Canada because the hunting of baby seals is allowed to take place?

He even said, "If you can, please boycott Canadian goods. It WILL make a difference. As things stand, Canada has placed itself alongside China as the cruelest and most self-serving nation."

Damn. Sucks for our friend Christian, who just got back to Cananda. No Moz for him. Sowee.

Pictures from the past few days.


I ain't saying my goodbyes:

Note to Christian: stop wearing shorts. Forevs.

Note to Ian: skateboards are (have, will and forever will be) 400,000,000x better than longboards.

Cristina, Christian and I went up on the NYFA roof after the screening the other night. This was the main sight. Everything was all glowy red below it.

We had to go up this scary high ladder to get there.

This guy was snoring so fucking loud. Christian and Cristina found a Village Voice and just started to cover duder up.

I missed out on Sara's going away party because I had been driving around with my bro Erwin. So, goodbye Sara. (Sorry I couldn't sit in the corner and take pictures.)

Friday was Christian's going away party. We were playing truth or dare and the man of the hour had to go outside (on Christopher and Gay St. no less) with his pants on his neck in a scarf-like manner...

...and sing "lets hear it for Hollywood, ba ba ba bam bamp!" With jazz hands

...and an added "Rrrrrrraaaarrrr," in a tiger-like fashion.

I wasn't the only one subjected to this. Innocent bystanders were also hurt. (Audio/visually at least.)

Now, back to partying.

I forget what it is Pamasaurus was tring to catch in her mouth. Maybe a french fry or some shit.

More Canadian bros!

They were shocked because I said something (probably "rude") about Alex's mom.

Before the tards (the aforementioned "schocked" couple) threw a tv out of the window, Christian took this picture from underneath Bob's couch.

Goodbye Christian. We all hope to be seeing you again. Sooner than later hopefully.

+p.s.

Elena's now gone too. (So, RIP Thursday night NYU jams.) So hit me or Jakers up for some/any type of jam situations that might be happening. Please. I'm bored already.


No comments: