Sunday, April 02, 2006

if you have a shorty that you don’t show love ... oh yes son, i'm talking to you.

There was a jam this Friday. Why?

Why not?

Ted's sister is in town from Canadia and we set out to show her a good time. In Ted's apartment.

For future reference, The Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way" + TLC's "No Scrubs" = best. shit. ever. Word up.

+ Because people want them, some of these photos are credited to (in alphabetical order): Asia, Christian, Elena and anybody else who picked up my camera without my knowledge.+

'Cause IIIIIIIIII waaaaaaant it thaaaaaaaat waaaaaaay:

Kristin fucks with both Ring Pops and Rolling Rock. Gangsta!

Asia just fucks with the Gas Face.

"Nah Pam, I don't know why its so heady."

Kate: "Yeah this is cool, beer, music, I like this."

Ted: "ajhaglkfajkfdyatfkh;ayaDANCING IS AWESOME!!!SPAZ OUT!!!YEAHHHHAAAJAJAHAHAHAH"

cough*lush*cough

cough*hypopcrite*cough

The Giggle Corner.

Ben and I were trying to re-create this (well, at least I was):

...but we both are dark-haired, so shit was not balanced properly.

Elena had make-up on, so I guess we though it would work better. Sike!

Then the fucking gigantic stuffed bear came out and...oh shit!

Not to be outdone, Ben did his (scarily accurate) dance from that last episode of The Office (the British one, of course.) To "Disco Inferno" and everything! Just like David Brent.

I've figured out why Pam is so rad. She kisses people and steals their best qualities. So far I figure she's kissed Morrissey, Danzig and TS Eliot.

That's the only reason why I look so pained. She probably has my extensive knowledge of The Smiths, the New York Yankees, PT Anderson and all the S.E. Hinton books now. She's the Hamburglar of intelect. But, whatevs.

Monet: "Ha, that picture is hilarious"

Brian: "Really?"

M:"Yeah, you should totally photoshop a huge cock into Kristin's mouth or something"

[long pause and stare]

B: "Not cool, Monet. Not cool."

M: "No?"

B: "No."

[then I walk away, while shaking my head in dissapointment]

Asia and Bob Krump like pros ... SIKE!

Yeah Asia, we all know. Women have breasts. (Will someone be an angel and grab her a copy of Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret the next time you're by Barnes & Noble. Thanks.)

Oh snap! I didn't know Lisa Lisa was at the party! Where the fuck was Cult Jam?

+p.s.

Excuse the odd syntax errors.

There are some good pictures from Saturday. They'll be up soon enough. Like yr. dad's blood pressure.










No comments: