Friday, September 22, 2006

it's a war.

Yo. I've been here chillaxin' per usual. So, since summer is dead (like hip-hop?) I'll do a quick "What Have They Been Doing Lately?" edition. About me. So exiting.

Theme Song for the Riot Grrl attacks on the Hardcore Junglist Massive:

I've really just been home all day doing nothing. Which consists of:

Watching Dr. Phil. This Russian girl was sad about her foster parents fighting all the time. The dad was paying a lot of attention to her...yeah, creepers. (It was later found out that there was nothing bad going on, just that her foster mom was a fucking psycho.)

Chillin' with Irrrrrrrrrrrrwin.

Irwin hooked this little triplicate jam up for me. See, I went to catholic school all of my life, so I was never able to do fly shit like this. But now...ha! (Does it look semi-retarded? Yes. Do I now think that I'm spritually that much closer to one my idols, Vanilla Ice? Oh yes. Sweet sweet yes.)

Watching copius amounts of Purple Rain.

Apolinia = hotsex.

Prince = hotsexier.

Why is the moon always out in the daytime all of a sudden?

Peep the composition. (Hint: perfect.)

Watching more stuff (besides Purple Rain.)

Like Howl's Moving Castle. A.k.a tremendous.

So there's this ring in the film that willl lead the old lady/girl back to the castle no matter where she is. I wish that I had that sometimes. Like for when I try to go anywhere on the Upper East Side or the Financial District.

This kid is a beast right now. I don't think that he's going to stop making quality choices for a while. Thank goodness.

Prize goes to anybody that can hook me up with either Aundrea (preferablly) or Aubrey from Danity Kane. I need that in my life.

If someone can put me on with Aundrea, I swear I'll buy you a yacht or an endangered peacock or some shit. So neccesary right now.

Ok, why hasn't anybody written a critical essay on the similarities between Batman Begins and Amercan Psycho? This picture is from Batman Begins, but if I said that it was from American Psycho, no one would bat an eye (no pun intended.)

Honestly, the similarities are obvious and creepy.


One thing though, American Psycho does not have Liam Neeson's epic facial hair.

If i watch this one more time, I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to casually change my last name to Fantana.



Somehow amongst all of this engaging activity, I found time to go get a job. (WTF?!, I know.)
I'll be working at the Empire State Building starting sometime within the the next week and a half or something. Awwwwkward.

So anyways, I'll still be playing songs at upcoming jams, don't worry. Only I'll probably have new sneakers on, so, yay.

No comments: